Wednesday, February 8, 2012

my happines lies here



What makes you smile ?
a cup of coffee with your beloved ?
roaming with your friends?
having a peg ?
a highly paid job ?
or watching a good movie ?

Your answer may be different.
but for me, its defnitly not the above celebrations
I feel so excited and thrilled when Im with my degree teachers
Surely, not only because they enlightened me with knowledge
but they taught me how to keep relationships tight
they taught me the real meaning of love, how to tackle the difficult situations in life
They  never hated me even after i bunked their class
but they never hesitated to scold me while I played tricks in their classes,
also when I deviated from my real purpose
they are real mentors of mine

I grew wise coz of these mentors
I love them
meeting them makes me refreshed and more energetic
thanks to ma lovely teachers
thanks especially to my teacher amma who always faught for  me.....





2 comments:

Aishwarya sumithran said...

lttzz hav.. upholdd.. nd njoyy dat skc spiritt trou out whole liff dearr comrade...

Unknown said...

Hi there, I have a dream of collecting 10 million smiles in my life time. I would love your help!
By becoming a "Happiness Ambassador" you become a part of our team http://TheSmileAndWaveProject.com
this is our website click and smile!